Wednesday 27 October 2010

Take 2

So Monday was a write-off, Tuesday was better.  Fruit for breakfast, tuna sandwiches for lunch, some chicken dippers for pre-gym food (yeah yeah I know) plus one of my favourite meals the Noahs Ark (after the local pub we stole the idea from, not the fabled boat) which is meatballs, chorizo, tomatoes, mixed veg, spices and pasta.  Gym was kind of rubbish in one way.  Only 40 mins on the bike, and it wasn't particularly hard going.  Followed that by dips & chins.  So it felt like a bit of a cack session.  However, I reckon if I hadn't gone yesterday it would have meant a downhill trend for the week, so it at least saved me from myself. 

Just this quick one for now.  I'm deciding whether or not to do my weigh in tonight or tomorrow so there might be more from me later.  Also, whenever the weigh in is also going to be photo day.  Gulp.

No comments:

Post a Comment