Thursday 14 October 2010

Fail part deux

Wednesday no show.  No more bullshit.  I'm going tonight.  I am well rested, I am injury free, I am excuse free.

Diet yesterday was crap too.  Piece of gingerbread here, 2 bakewell tarts there, half a Cadbury's bliss on top.  Today is gonna be clean. 

Watched a film last night called The Back Up Plan.  Not my exactly a good film but seeing as I saw Cop Out on Monday night it could have been like watching Alien for the first time.  Anyway, though it may not have been brilliant it did provide at least some kind of exercise inspiration.  Alex O'Laughlin may be trying to ruin the man-cred he built up by being in The Shield but he has got something I want.  A good body on an average Joe frame.



I don't have a massive pair of shoulders or a barrel chest.  I will never be the size of Aleksandr Karelin.  But here is a body I can achieve.  And from there I can build on top of it. 

If I stop skipping the gym and eating bakewell tarts.

No comments:

Post a Comment