Friday 15 October 2010

Reboot

Finally shifted myself away from the sofa and went back to the gym.  Good session, 750> kcals burned between rower and e-spinner.  Felt a little sluggish at times on the bike.  Followed it up with some more sissy weight squats, skipped the pull ups because it was getting late.  No bother, not my priority.  They'll get hit some other time. 

Diet back up to standard.  Porridge, tuna, a little leftover chilli beef soup for pre-gym, date, chicken pesto pasta main meal.  Supplemented with good multivitamen, high strength cod liver oil, spoon of bs molasses, 30mls of amino acids during training, scoop of whey protein in milk after session. 

My legs feel pretty good this morning, no soreness whatsoever.  I think the amino acid/protein combo is getting them fixed quick. 

At least another session before my weigh in (which will be followed by a session in itself).  I'm not expecting a vast leap because of the anniversary weekend by if I stay on track I'll be happy.  Which means 2.34lbs fat lost, or a little over a kilo.  A kilo of fat sounds an awful lot in my head... 

No comments:

Post a Comment