Thursday 18 November 2010

Slow Posting, slow going

After my good news last week and my intention to update here more....it all came to nothing.  A weekend in London (people who walk slower than me really should either stay in days, walk in the gutter or be prepared to be punched in the back of the head.  I hate tourists) which included far less drink and far more cupcakes than it should have scuppered me for a few days.  But just look at them....


I was shattered from the weekend.  A 3 hour train ride home turned into 5 because our shoddy nationalised Railtrack can't stop people stealing copper wire from the signals.  Which meant dinner was from the Chinese, yum yum!

Okay, so I'll stop with the excuses and get to the facts.  No workouts on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday.  Absolutely shocking performance.  Poor form dude, poor form.

Back in the gym last night.  Hit the rower, didn't go nuts, kept my time under 9 mins for 2k.  120kcals.  Then on the spin bike.  Felt great for first 40 minutes but then energy sapped from me and slacked.  Not ideal but I think I might well be developing a cold.  Temp who sit's next to me refuses to stay at home with her cold is spreading it round.  Bloody carriers.

Anyway, I checked the scales this morning to assess the damage.  Huh, whaddya know, 13 stone 10lbs (192lbs, 87.1kg).  Maybe I have cracked some new fangled diet, cupcakes and stress! 

No comments:

Post a Comment