Thursday 25 November 2010

Between a rock and a hard place

My cold has gotten worse.  But not enough to justify the day off work.  :(  No gym for me tonight.

Yesterday was a recovery day so no gym anyway.

Diet as follows:

Fruit (see other days this week)
1 tuna sandwich
2 pieces of chocolate (85%)
*mumble mumble mumble*1 sausage roll, 1 mince pie, 1 slice of Christmas cake *mumble mumble mumble*
Chicken and chickpea Jalfrezi.

Okay so I broke.  I had to walk into town to pick something up from the estate agents which meant I was surrounded by Christmassy stuff which put me in the mood for some baked goods.  No damage done, this morning's scales showing 13"10' still (or 192lbs to the Imperials and 87.1kg's for the metrics).

As an aside, Tesco Finest Jalfrezi sauce is pathetic.  I've never had a jalfrezi in my life that had no heat to it whatsoever before but now I have. 

Just need to get well now as the rest of this week's gym is likely off.  Have to balance it out by controlling the junk food.

No comments:

Post a Comment