Wednesday 24 November 2010

I'm a sick man....

No not a perve, I'm actually sick.  Now I'm usually suffering either allergies or some kind of sinus infection (not sure which, but four months of a runny nose isn't a headache) but now I have a cold.  It's not too bad yet but it'll go down hill if I don't get some rest.  Mercifully tonight is a recovery day so let's see how it goes.  As a silver lining, if I'm sick tomorrow I can take a day off in bed.  Lovely, lovely bed.

Okay, so yesterdays eating:

2 apples
1 orange
1banana
1 tuna sandwhich
A few pickled onions
2 Carrs small water biscuits with v small bit of jarlsberg
1/2 pitta bread with 3 chicken dippers, HP
chicken pesto pasta
3 boiled sweets

1 Penguin Orgasm (like a Tim Tam Explosion, just more English and with coffee)

Although it could be better, the I kept the worse bits small.

Exericse

2k row, 8:23 mins
50 minutes endurance spinning
stretching

Took it easier as I could feel this cold coming on, and my leg is feeling funnier by the day.  Might swap a spin sessions later this weekfor the running, see if that helps. 

That's it.  Onwards and upwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment