Thursday 3 November 2011

Baby steps

Thursday morning - crawl out of bed.  Coffee.  Gym, 23 minutes on spinning bike.  USN Pure Protein bar and a little protein shake (bugger all left in tub which is why I bought the bar).  Forgot towel.  Come to work, sweating like a beaver. 

So the 23 minutes sounds lazy but it was all I could fit in since I took too long getting out of the house and traffic was piling up on the main road to the train station.  Additionally, given the lack of towel situation I'd rather of not been dripping head to toe in sweat when I got into my suit.  As it was that was fine, but walking quick from the station to the office in too heavy a coat for the morning has me trying to avoid colleagues.

Hopefully my legs will be better tomorrow and I can put more effort in.  I have the day off from work so I'll put a good session in, less limit on time.

As for the rest of yesterdays food, - well lunch was the beef stew, afternoon was milk and handful of almonds, dinner was prawn stir fry.  Not too bad really.

Today should be beef stew again, almonds, milk, banana, fish cakes with mash and veg. 

I'm thinking I should take a full range of measurements on Monday morning so I can start tracking it again properly, only avoided doing it so far just so this weeks work could get rid of any water weight held on.

No comments:

Post a Comment