Monday 28 February 2011

Someone has stolen my wagon

I woke up on Thursday morning to find I was no longer on the fitness wagon.  On Friday morning I realised not only was the wagon missing but I was stranded in 'Monstrous Hangover Village'.  Only on Sunday did I finally catch a glimpse of my very battered cart.

Okay, so I broke last week.  Thoroughly.  Drinks on Wednesday night meant hunger through the morning sated with bacon sandwiches.  That evening was the works pub quiz, which led to numerous pints of Kronenburg and Becks.  Friday being Friday also involved drinks, as did the rugby led Saturday and Sunday.  Dear oh dear.  Scales showing no damage but lost training time is damage of it's own.

Finally hit the gym yesterday for a short session, rowing and running to get myself moving.  Tonight I'm having dinner out so no time for gym either :(  This week I'm looking at Tuesday, Thursday and either Friday & Saturday/or Sunday.  I'm just posting these now so I'm committed to at least 3 sessions this week if not 4.

Never going to hit my goals if this is going to happen every other week.

No comments:

Post a Comment