Wednesday 13 February 2013

From the beer sodden ashes

Whaddya know, another reboot.  This time....I promise nothing.  I do not have the patience nor the time to be a proper blogger.  I am highly capricious in my interests, two weeks ago I was learning Latin, this week I'm wondering whether Mandarin might make more sense.  Unless it's work or family, my consistency has been historically nigh on none existent.

With that in mind, I would like to attempt to restart this.  I will keep my posts short if I can to spare me the time in writing and you the life in reading.

So, over this week and next I will write about my venture a new diet I've been using, how I've applied it and how successful it's been. 

So, fingers crossed I'm still here tomorrow, or this will be yet further prove of my continuing flakiness.

The Fyrdman

No comments:

Post a Comment